Friday, May 23, 2008

Tagged

Okay so I’ve been tagged. Vicki tagged me a while ago, but it was for ten reasons I loved blogging, and I got stuck at around 6 or 7, put it to one side to think, and . . . . . . . When I was checking through the comments tonight whilst 4shared uploaded s-l-o-w-l-y, I saw that not only had Cindyrelly tagged me, but so had Kimberly, and I had missed it. So sorry Kimberly, I saw 1 comment on that post and stupidly assumed it was digifree notification from Maria, then realised tonight, that it didn’t have a freebie in it. And I am so humbled that you guys know I’m here.
So here goes,
Rules:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay so the easy part is seven random facts:

1. When I was an undergraduate I had a holiday job as Barbie – hard to believe now LOL.
2. I was so sure my daughter would be another boy they had to tell me twice and show me when she was born (I should add lack of sleep and great pain killing drugs were involved LOL).
3. I found my long-lost god mother when I started dating my husband and she worked at the same unit.
4. I prefer savoury food over sweet food any day. Give me a nice leg of ham over a cake.
5. When my son is asked what I do for a living he tells people “she works with a computer, flies on planes a lot and thinks maths is really fun and cool”, - hey isn’t it ?
6. I love waterfalls, and we do a lot of bushwalking so we can see them, photograph them and swim under them.
7. I am obsessed with over sized fibre glass tourist attractions like The Big Pineapple, The Big Trout, The Big Wine Barrel – we have a special scrapbook for photos in front of them, and eve plan travel routes and holiday destinations to see them.
Now the hard part – seven people to tag:

The very lovely Vicki at AWP
The person I want to party with Texan Vicki at Bubbles Babbles
The talented and wonderful Jeannie at Scrapdoctor
The who first sent me a layout using something I had made in it which meant so much – LJ at Bella Memorie
To a lady who also loves to add to Pam’s wonderful kits, and has two cute doggies that look like little versions of mine – April the Scrapaholic
Someone who always leaves a thank you, and I didn’t realise until recently has a blog – JayeAnd the truly amazing lady who has so generously shared her work and allows amateurs like me to participate in the amazing ABC kits – Pamela at Digitreats (who is forgiven if she does not play along because she is buried in special orders)

3 comments:

Vicki said...

There it is!! I was too quick before! I've done 7 random facts before, but I'll do some more!

Cindyrelly said...

Hi Erika [ or should I say Barbie? ], Thanks for playing along. This was a first for me and I have enjoyed reading the things you chose to share. I think I mentioned b4 that my Mom was born in Brisbane, Queensland and I will get there someday. About the Fibro... I was shocked to find that 1 in 6 women get it. No one else in my family has it and it was such a relief to finally know what it was. I found a new doc http://www.vitishealthcare.com/home/ here in the Orlando area and he did some tests. He had me eliminate Milk ( although I still eat cheese ) and Wheat from my diet. I KNOW those are BIG things but it mattered because I was having the pain from allergic reactions to them. Now I drink Rice Milk [ NO SOY ] and eat mainly Oat [ if any ] bread. Has to be "Gluten Free." It is an adjustment but well worth it because none of the lousy pharmaceuticals worked! Sorry for such a long comment but I can be rather talkative. Not sure the time difference but Have a Great Weekend or Week whatever the case may be. BFN...Cindy

StarSraps said...

You are too cute!! I just love the Barbie part! You did very good this is cute!