Saturday, May 24, 2008

Something amazing

Okay so I am one of the world's biggest sooks, I cry at movies, I get teary at things my kids do, I am just a total sap, and I love animals. This is one of the most amazing and touching things I have seen in a very long time. Apologies if you have already seen it, but for those that haven't check this out . . . .

Several years ago this woman found a sick,malnourished lion cub in the jungle. She took thecub home and fed him and brought him up until he was too big to keep anymore. Then she made arrangementswith a zoo in Colombia to take the lion. Here's a video of what happened when she went to visit him inthe zoo for the first time.The reaction of the lion when he sees her is INCREDIBLE! http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.html

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

oh, that is soooo sweet! it made me a little teary!

cinmcw said...

OMG! Thanks so much for sharing this! Wow. This is incredibly touching. Amazing, the power of love. :)

Cindy