Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pam's Super Duper New Stuff Layout

How exciting and amazing are Pam's new parts to the ABC kits. I was like a kid on Christmas morning today when I saw all the lovely stuff she had been toiling away on. Faster than you can say American Express I was in the Digitreats shop and making some purchases. The felt flowers are PERFECT for some photos from when my daughter was a baby. I was able to compliment the flower on her headband. So the layout above is with Pam's new felt flowers and alpha, the patterned paper is from the original Skip release, the ribbon is from the new kit she released today, and the velvet paper and embroidery I did myself with Atomic Cupcakes super actions.

I had to share, I love this so much. Will be back to share some freebies after I have read with the kids - we are getting towards the end of Roald Dahl's BFG - the bit where Sophie and the BFG are about to have breaky with the Queen.

Best wishes,
Erika

1 comment:

LVMommy22 said...

oh you lucky girl erika! you got some of pam's felt alphas! i am so jelous!!! and they look great on your LO! so sweet! i love it when you share your LOs - thanks!