Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Entry to Vicki's Challenge

This is my entry for Vicki’s challenge,. I ended up not using many of the elements, I wanted it to be clean and keep the focus on the photos. I have decided that I am going to try and do more challenges to help me get those memories captured, to stretch me from my comfort zone by trying new things, and not to mention all the lovely bonuses you can get ! These pictures were taken of my darling daughter as a baby. It is quite funny because I despaired that she would EVER grow hair, peach fuzz until she was nearly two. Now at four she has the most beautiful auburn ringlets, and that is despite a self inflicted hair cut last July that took it nearly ALL off. Actually I must scrap those pics, if only to remind her if she is ever tempted again LOL.
Best wishes,Erika

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

love your pages! and those darling pix, oh!

Vicki said...

Beautiful layout Erika - good luck in the challenge. Hugs x