Thursday, May 15, 2008

Experiments with Actions


Let me just prefix this with the fact that I am sitting here waiting for 4 shared to upload some freebies - I do have other things to be doing but I over did it on my ankle today and it is swollen, so I am resting and waiting. So anyway, I mentioned before about really seeing what an action's limits are, how sensitive it is to size and intricacy of a picture etc. So I took a favourite photo of our beloved pooch - turned it to black and white then ran it through (from top left going clockwise) cast pewter, burnt wood, leather and cast bronze. I got a good laugh out of this. The burnt wood one he looks between a cross between Harry from Harry and the Hendersons and Chewbacca. I am sure this is totally NOT what Atomic Cupcake had in mind for her amazing actions, but a hope you at least get a smile. I got a good laugh with the plastic wrap filter - it looked like he had been shrink wrapped.
Still 38 mins to upload, might go and make a cup of tea !
Erika

1 comment:

LVMommy22 said...

rotflol! poor dog!!! thank goodness he can't read your blog and see what you did to his picture, lol!