Tuesday, June 3, 2008

DSO Colour Challenge Elements


And here are the elements for the challenge. I had some fun with these. A couple of tried and true favourites with the tooled leather action from Atomic Cupcake, it really is a favourite and very versatile. I think it has paid for itself many times over. The torn card frame is another Atomic Cupcake action, and the reed is made from one of Stephanie’s grass brushes, and I added the reed, I made the reed head out of Atomic Cupcake’s felt action. The other frame I made the screw myself using Atomic Cupcake’s cast pewter action, and I scanned in an iceblock stick to use for a few things. The buttons are from my button tin freebies which are still available, and the ribbons are from that set too, I just added some dots to the texture. They are available to download here. Let me know what you think. The chain in the preview is not included, I forgot LOL, but it is in the Boot Camp Alpha download, so you can grab it there.
Best wishes,
Erika

5 comments:

BoBo said...

Hello Erika! I've just now find your blog and I download many items. Thank You for them, these are wonderful.

LVMommy22 said...

well, i was going to tell you which ellie i like best, but i couldn't choose a favorite, lol! i love the whole pond/fishing theme. i wish i could figure out why my pse won't run with vista, cuz i really want to play with all these goodies! argh!

Kim B said...

OH MY GOLLY GOSH! Girl these are DIVINE!! LOVE the papers with the grungy feel- you have done a BRILLIANT JOB!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO
Thanks so much for sharing them with us all and for taking part in my challenge!
Sending hugs
MEEE

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

abhall76 said...

I am sooo loving the fishing stuff here! It will be perfect for some stuff about my dad who was a fish biologist for years and is still an avid fisherman. Thanks so much!