Monday, May 12, 2008

Some More Greyscale Freebies


These are just some more bits and pieces for the freebie friendly stuff. I did a couple more knots / bows to tie things down. Where I am not sure how well something recolours, I have included the original. There are a few ribbons, the wide one can be used as a texture overlay too on patterned paper. I used it for the dinosaur ribbon yesterday (then didn’t end up using that ribbon myself ). I scanned in the tape measure because I want to use it on a layout about my Grandmother. A girlfriend came round yesterday to borrow my sewing machine, and as I was getting something out of the sewing box I picked up the measure and I realised it would be the perfect element for pages about my Grandma who was just amazing at anything crafty. Anyway you can grab them here. Please remember the TOU. They are intended to help people who wish to be generous.
Hope you are all having a good day.
Erika

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Thank you so much - your freebies are always so cute! I greatly appreciate your freebie-friendly attitude, as I'm a newbie freebie designer! I'd be most honored if you'd visit my site sometime - http://scrapdoctor.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

Fantastic job again Erika - thanks for sharing and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - I wasn't that happy with the elements, but it's nice to see that others liked them. Hugs x

txbubbles said...

Hi Erika!
Just dropping by to see what's up.
Boy, you and that scanner have been busy! I think it's great what you are doing! And yes, I am saving my pennies! The way airfare is going up, I may make it Down Under in about ten years! LOL!
Hugs,
Vicki