Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some Journal Mats for You


Atomic Cupcake has a super duper new glitter edge action that I grabbed today. I have decided to give this whole glitter thing a go. I grabbed it primarily to make a glitter edge for a journaling mat for my snow lay out which is in Pam’s Jump palette and also a ballet layout I am doing in the Skip palette for my daughter. So the three mats I made are here for those that would like to use them. The lovely snow effect is from one of Obsidian Dawn’s amazing collection.
So much for a weekend of scrapping. Despite the horrid weather here in Brisbane, I still spent most of yesterday chasing around, then we had a soccer team Mum’s girl’s night out, and a kids concert today. Mmm weekend gone, LOL.
Hope you are having a great weekend wherever you are,
Erika

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

i'm not a big fan of glitter either, but this is a nice touch. i really like the oval one! i haven't gotten into the whole bracket/quatrefoil thing yet. i'm hopelessly out of fashion, lol! love the snowy look, though! thanks!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.