Wednesday, May 7, 2008

That poor neglected starving caterpillar LOL

I did finally get back and finish the VHC elements. I have added some different stuff, some felt elements, an epoxy frame, some word elements, braid and brads, and some astro turf photo corners LOL – just for fun. The elements are here. There is also some ric rac, which I didn't include on the preview. Our copy of the book had gone MIA for a while, but was discovered during Monday’s big clean up. We have just finished reading Enid Blyton’s Far Away Tree trilogy and last night started Roald Dahl’s BFG. Always a challenge with his invented words.
Best wishes,Erika

5 comments:

Alyson P. said...

I love The BFG! I always remembered it from when one of my grade school teachers read it in class so when I was older I bought it to read to my kids.
Thanks for the freebies! I don't know how you find the time.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Terebene said...

Thank you for these - I will send the layout once I finish it!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Great stuff thanks so much.

ccynden said...

These are so fun and colorful, thank you.