Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Textues

Sorry I can't share the textures. I had hoped to but in their raw form I am at risk of upsetting a very large craft company. I wondered if I could share them but checked with a g/f who is a lawyer and she said no - when she finished laughing. So I thought I would at least post the tip for those that have them already. It is really quick to scan them, and then just trim the scan down to the texture bit, and remove the colour. I scanned at 600dpi so that I could stretch the texture to a 12 x 12 page if I wanted to without losing quality when I print at 300dpi.

I had a sick little girl yesterday and a saga with my husband taking the car keys to work with him, so didn't get to do any scrapping. But there is something I want to play with today when I have the washing on and the floors vacuumed.

Back later,
Erika

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for explaining - I can stop beating my head against the wall trying to figure out how to download them. LOL

Definitely a cool idea. I'll have to borrow some textures, too. :)

Jeanie said...

Erika - I hope your little girl is feeling better - such a scary thought to have a sick child and be stuck with no car keys! Please tell her my kids and I are sending get-well hugs her way!

Jeanie

LVMommy22 said...

are things going any better? sending you some healthy happy thoughts ...

Vicki said...

Oh no! Poorly child! I hope she's better soon. The car keys think made me smile, that kind of thing happens all the time to me! I am in the office today and have a flat tyre - so should be fun trying to get it changed and get home tonight! Hugs