Sunday, May 4, 2008

Seven Fruity Jump Buttons

This freebie is from my beautiful seven year old son. He LOVES having a play with photo shop. Today he wanted to have a go at making buttons, and chose the fruit shapes. He did all the rest himself, with quite limited guidance from me - just a couple of reminders to stop because he was about to miss out a step. He did the two colour stuff and everything. They are in the JUMP colours. I know lots of people grab and run – only around one in ten take the time to leave a comment, but if you would take the time for this one because it really would make the day of my gorgeous boy. He even did the preview page himself. So you can download seven fruity buttons from Thomas if you like !

15 comments:

Anett said...

These buttons are really great. Congratulation to this wonderful work.

jaye said...

Popped in to say hello. Saw these wonderful buttins and read the post. Way to go little man, you did a fabulous job!

Brenda said...

Good job on the buttons, Thomas! Can you please give some button lessons? :)

Karen M in FL said...

What cute little buttons. Thank you.

makeyesup said...

these buttons are super, congrats to you Thomas for doing such a terrific job. thanks to Mom too for sharing.

Unknown said...

I can't believe a seven year old made these! They're so cute! What a talented boy.

AllThingsHomey said...

Your son has put me to shame. But he does give me hope.
GREAT JOB!!!

KrisG said...

Thank you Thomas!!! These are a fab addition to the ABC kit. You did a GREAT job! I can't even do this!

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

Waaaay great job on the buttons. Love them, thanks, Thomas.

Anonymous said...

Good job Thomas!! I wouldn't even know how to start making buttons!!

Terebene said...

Thomas, these are awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!

LVMommy22 said...

oh my goodness! look what you made! thomas, i am so impressed with your new skill! i hope you will learn more things and make cool stuff to shate just like your mom does! thank you so much sweetie!!!

Vicki said...

What a very clever boy you have Erika - I am impressed! Perhaps he needs his own blog - LOL!! Thanks for your lovely comments again on my blog. Hugs x

Dianna said...

What a creative kid! I love it.

Joje said...

Great job Thomas! Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs :)