Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Redo of Two NSD words for Dutch (female)

When I decided to try and contribute something for NSD, I knew it was risky to do something in other languages. Despite doing 14 languages (some with male and female versions), and in 12 different styles, so a total of more than 170 word arts, I only made two mistakes (that I have been told about LOL). It also turns out I was right about their being a female version of friends in French.
So for Masja, thank you for letting me know about the mistakes. Sorry it has taken me a couple of weeks to re-do these. For some reason the cut out kept repeating the problem with chopping the end of the word out. I had to trick it in the end – long story. So for the Dutch scrappers the pewter heart is here. And the purple cut out is here.
Best wishes,
Erika

No comments: