Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Jump Add On Papers Set 1


Yes this does mean I hope to do a second set LOL. I am out of time today, it is my beautiful boy's birthday, I am trying to make a soccer ball ice cream cake - don't ask I should be in therapy after years of kids birthday cakes ! - and it is nearly time for the pre-school / school pick up run. We have some friends coming over for afternoon tea, my son's choice for dinner (Tacos) and all his presents to open. I am such a mean Mum I said presents had to wait until this afternoon, otherwise we would never have got him out the door on time this morning. So enjoy the papers, hopefully more tomorrow, and some for the skip palette.
Link is here: (sorry Jen - its a bigger file LOL)
Best wishes,
Erika

7 comments:

Karen M in FL said...

What cute paper I love the hopscotch paper. My daughter is very into drawing hopscotch boards on the driveway lately. I'll have to get a picture of her now and use this great paper.

Patamomma said...

Hi from Mountain Grove, Misssouri! Thanks for the greta papers! Patty

cindiaskew said...

thank you for these bright and colorful kits. appreciate your labor and talents. can't wait to unzip & play

Hillary said...

I was so excited to find this kit. I love brite fun colors. This is great, thanks for sharing :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

OH my gosh these are super! I LOVE the HOPSCOTCH Thank you :)

PS I must have been a mean mom too, we always waited until the evening to open birthday presents!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

These are great papers. Very creative with the hop-scotch. Thanks for sharing!

CathyK Designs said...

These papers are great! That hopscotch with the footprints is so fun. Thank you!