I had a bit of fun with this today. I think I've mentioned that I love bold bright colours and designs for my kids pages. I had a go at creating this alpha to use on my kids kindy pages. The letter in the middle is actually a cut out so will show whatever is behind it. I did some in all the JUMP colours and five of the RUN colours (I know what a slacker LOL). But you can easily change it to any colour by using the .png file as a clipping mask. And I did the them as a brush set LOL - talk about creating a monster. It did end up getting tedious by the second half of the alpha LOL but you will be pleased to know that I persisted and included the numerals, an ' and a !, and in the PNG files I put a hyphen for those with hyphenated names - cannot remember if I did that in the brushes (oops).
Thanks for the comments and emails about the couple of people that got cranky. It is mostly water off a ducks back, but I am big on manners (ask my poor kids), and I think sometimes we all need to remember patience and tolerance, I know I have my days. I have shot myself in the foot trying to be clever with these brush files and somehow saved over one of the ones in PSE, which I will have to figure out. For those that notice - yes I do know that I got two letters of the alphabet out of order (long story don't ask - they are all there though) and the abr file ended up being called brishes instead of brushes - that is for any kiwi digi-scrappers LOL.
I am still playing with the sanded paper on chipboard. The tutorials I had relied on you using their product, which I am happy to do, but I cannot share, so I am figuring out how to do it myself.