Sunday, April 6, 2008

Freebie Flowers

I had a couple of emails from people who said they wanted to use the kit for general stuff and could I do some flowers, so I have done a few and they are below. I am playing with some other stuff that I will start sharing this week as time allows. It is school holidays here and after a few months of being really busy with work I want to spend some time with the kids, and also away from the computer. We are coming into autumn, and it is lovely and mild, the days are still in the mid to high 20s (celsius) but the nights and mornings are getting down into the teens. I wish it could be like this all year.

Have a great weekend, the link is below and if you are downloading stop and say hello.

Best wishes,

Erika





1 comment:

makeyesup said...

Erika, just found your blog today, thanks to Pamela sending me over for the ABC papers that you were offering. Saw the alphas for the Bargara kit and loved them so I downloaded. Then I started reading more and realized this was a complete kit. It is a magnificent kit and you should be very proud of it. I am sure that many scrappers will be using this often. Super job, give yourself a pat on the back.