Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Freebie

So I was playing with PSE6 a bit more, and made some arrows and "widgets" LOL. I guess they are shaped brads, I don't know what to call them. I just love using the shells, the blend of colour and pattern.




You can download them here: Please take the time while 4 shared uploads to leave a comment, I read them all and they do mean a lot.

Thank you to the very lovely Linda Petrie for her wonderful email. You sure know how to make a girl feel special. Thanks also for the hints and feedback, that is really appreciated.




http://www.4shared.com/file/42325224/bf7a3eaf/Bargara_-_Arrows__Widgets.html

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.

Best wishes,

Erika

3 comments:

Karen M in FL said...

What great little dodads. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oh cute!!! More fun little goodies made with your delightful beach treasures! These are great. And you're welcome, the compliments were well deserved - you have started out with such a cute kit here! Thank you so much for more delightful little bits to it.

ccynden said...

Thank you for the wonderful doodads and widgets, I love them.