Friday, March 28, 2008

Sunshine Girls Challenge



Aha - finally figured out how to upload the piccies properly. LOL, I am a total ludite so please be patient. I will repost the previews so you can see what is in the Bargara Dreams Kit.

Anyway - here is my entry to the Sunshine Girls first challenge check out their blog at http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/blog/ - 14 things about me. Since the piccie was taken of my and hubby at Fraser Island (Lake Mackenzie for those who know it) I figured I would use my beach stuff. The journalling strips are from Shabby Princess' Harvest Spice range (with the colour amended) http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ .

I mixed up some serious and light hearted details, all G rated Shauna don't worry I haven't let you down !

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Best wishes,

Erika

2 comments:

Karen M in FL said...

I like your entry to the challenge. Its fun to see the different way people have completed this challenge.

Lauren said...

Great take on the challenge and beautiful lo! Love it! Thank you for participating and letting us get to know you better! :-)
Lauren
PDPlum, Sunshine Girl